I don't normally do memes, but this is a simple one and Clara asked nicely, so here goes:
1) Link to the person that tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog.
3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4) Tag at least three people at the end of your post and link to their blogs.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6) Let the fun begin!
Okay, six things:
1) I ran the Nude Olympics completely sober after being unintentionally shamed into it by my drunk friends (shown here).
2) I have saved every single letter, note, and card given to me by anyone ever, since high school. The last time I systematically looked through the collection was when I was living in Florida back in 1995. I'm afraid to read them all now. I'm more afraid to throw them all away.
3) Bananas are perhaps the only "mainstream" food that I can't abide. The smell nauseates me.
4) The first LP I ever owned was Culture Club's "Colour By Numbers". The first cassette I ever owned was Prince's "Purple Rain". The first CD I ever owned was A-Ha's "Hunting High And Low". I can't recall the first mp3 I ever had.
5) I miss Snapple Moon. That flavor was awesome.
6) I taught myself to play the accordion for a band I was in back in 1990. I'm having less success teaching myself to play the ukulele now.
It was harder to come up with six things than I thought. Let's see if Maya, Carolyn, and Kristine have an easier time. You too, Doug, although you need to answer in haiku form.
(And of course, all you LJ friends can give it a shot if you'd like. I just wanted to shout out to some non-LJ folks...)